Welcome!!

Hello and welcome!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'm such a newbie to this, so I hope you'll be patient while I work out any kinks. Basically I've started this blog to share my love of books. I read a lot and figure if I could offer some recommendations to people, why not? I do read many different types of genre. My favorites are contemporary romance and  New Adult. However, I do also like Young Adult, paranormal and fantasy. So you'll get a different variety from me. 

I'm still getting used to how to blog and set up my profile. Any recommendation or tips would be appreciated. I am in the process of also creating a Facebook page for my blog. It's LB's Book Blog, so please stop by and give me a like!

Thanks!
Linda ❤️

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives